Programming languages are becoming way too popular when it comes to developing websites, content, etc. Programming languages help the developers to work easily, thereby providing top-notch projects. If you are considering Angular JS as a career option, then this article is for you. Becoming a developer is a great career option in the current scenario because the salary is high and the career prospects are more.
If you are a developer and wish to upskill, then Zeolearn’s angular course is the one that you must do. The course provides you with 24 hours of live sessions, 100+ quizzes, assignments, live projects, etc. This article focuses on angular and what the scope of this programming language is. So, without further ado, let us begin!
What is Angular?
How Much is Angular in Demand?
According to statistics, Angular is one of the widely used programming languages across the globe. Other studies have clearly stated that Angular is likely to grow with time. Small, medium, and large-scale businesses and organizations use Angular in-app developments. The programming language is used for developing applications for large companies like Google, Microsoft, Forbes, Delta, PayPal, Samsung, etc.
If you wish to become an angular developer, then it is a great career option as you can be recruited by any of these companies. Since the companies are huge, the pay grade will also be high. Angular developers can earn from any part of the world because of their great technical skills.
Roles & Responsibilities of an Angular Developer
When you are an Angular developer, you need to fulfill some roles and responsibilities for the company. They are:
- Ensure proper delivery and functioning of front-end applications.
- Ensuring high performance of the applications on all the platforms like desktop, mobile, etc.
- Maintain the coordination between HTML coding and graphic design.
- Maintaining healthy relationships and coordinating with back-end developers.
- Angular developers need to be in close communication with other web services.
It is important to ensure that each and every company is different. Therefore, roles and responsibilities can be more or less as mentioned above. Depending upon the situation, the roles and responsibilities are changed for the Angular developers.
Skills Required by Angular Developers
Being an angular developer, it is important to have a certain skill set to get benefitted in the future. You need Angular programming skills and developer skills to become a successful angular developer. It is important to note that recruiters look for developers who have the required competence and knowledge to master the following skills:
- Angular developers must have an in-depth knowledge of the angular framework. The framework for certain projects changes over time. The new versions are released and therefore, the developers must have complete knowledge of the frameworks.
- Thorough knowledge of HTML language and CSS is a necessary skill that every angular developer must-have. A developer who knows how to use markup languages possesses a firm understanding of UX concepts.
- An angular developer must also have a good experience in RESTful API integration. RESTful API is a program interface that uses HTTPS:// to delete, post, and get useful data.
- One of the essential skills is observational skills that an angular developer must-have. Angular developers have a keen eye for the minutest of details present in the framework. They are able to spot the mistakes immediately which saves time and effort for the companies.
- Having knowledge of adjacent technologies is also one of the important skills acquired by an Angular developer. Node and Webpack are two of the adjacent technologies that make the process of app development simple and effective.
So, these are the skills that every angular developer must possess. Without these skills, the scope for developers is quite less. Communication skills and teamwork are soft skills that must also be present. If a developer communicates better, he/ she has a chance of great career opportunities in the future.
Now, you must be wondering about the salary of the Angular developers. Well, there’s nothing to worry about. Angular developers have a high pay grade as compared to others. An average angular developer earns up to $72, 348 [ref.]. Because of high knowledge and great technical skills, the developers are paid higher in all parts of the world.
Final Thoughts – The Future of Angular Developers
There is a great scope for angular developers in the near future. The growth of developers will be rapid and by the year 2026, there will be a considerable increase in the career prospects of angular developers. Angular has gone through various changes and this is the reason why it is still very popular. It is one of the best frameworks that make a developer more experienced and knowledgeable.
In order to become a successful developer, it is essential to take up an angular course that will sharpen your skills and help you acquire new ones. Register now for Zeolearn’s angular course to gain the experience and skills required to be an amazing angular developer!