Creating a Gmail account without phone number is not a big deal. You can do it using any of the four methods mentioned below:
Method One: Signing Up with a Google Voice Number
To create a Gmail account without a phone number, you can sign up with a phone number that has been saved in your Google Voice settings.
To do this:
- Go to Google Voice and sign in using the same username and password you use for your other accounts on the web. If you have multiple accounts, select “Add another account” from the drop-down menu at the top of your screen before proceeding further.
- Once signed into your account or if there are no additional accounts listed yet (if so), click on “My contact list” located next to Phone icon on left side toolbar (or click here). This will display all contacts stored within Google Voice settings including email addresses which may be used later when creating new accounts through this method as well!
Method Two: Signing Up using a Landline Number
- You can use a landline number.
- You can use a VOIP number.
- You can use a mobile number.
You can also create an account with Google Voice, which allows you to use your existing cell phone as your primary phone and then gives you access to voicemail messages and other features for free (it costs $20/month if you’d like more than the basic functionality).
Method Three: Make a Gmail Account without Phone Number using Text Free Web
You can create a Gmail account without phone number using Text Free Web.
You need to have an email address and Google Voice number in order to use this method.
Method Four: Create Gmail Account without Phone number following this step
You can create a Gmail account without phone number following this step:
- Go to [https://apps.google.com/web/apps-for-gmail](https://apps.google.com/web/apps-for-gmail) and click on “Create New Account” button (or use mobile).
2 . Enter your name, email address and password in the fields provided by Google for creating an account on their servers for free or paid subscription plans respectively (see image below).
3 . To verify your identity, you will be asked to upload a picture of yourself holding up one finger signifying that you have just learned something new today! If everything looks good then click next button which will take you directly into setting up contacts so that other users can send SMS messages through this platform just like WhatsApp does today with its app available across all platforms including Android phones running versions such as KitKat 4.*
The above methods can help you create the Gmail account.
The above methods can help you create the Gmail account. The above methods are easy to follow and free of cost.
In the end, you will have to decide which method is best for you. The first two methods are the easiest ones, but they lack some features. The last three methods require more work and time, but they can offer a better experience if you use them regularly.
Also Read: https://lordgeek.com/gmail-account-without-a-phone-number/
Leave a Reply