Skype Resolver is the collective name for special services that allow you to find out the IP of a person via Skype. Let’s figure out why we need this data, as well as how to use Skype Resolver. Also in our material we will talk about ensuring the protection of your data and your location. If it’s still unclear to you how this is all connected, just read on carefully.
Why would someone need to know IP on Skype?
Before proceeding to the manual for finding out the IP using Skype Resolver Online, let’s figure out why this might be needed at all.
If you consider yourself an ordinary PC user, then you need IP first of all in order to reconfigure the Internet if you reinstalled the system. Also, this parameter is required to configure file hosting services in local networks. Alas, it can also be used to spy on a person, as it allows you to identify a computer on the Internet.
Fortunately, trying to figure out the exact home address and phone number from IP is a crime. Such a request can be granted by an official order only if a criminal case has been opened.
We will talk about a harmless curiosity – how to find out IP via Skype using Skype Resolver services if you have nothing to do.
We advise you to read the article Skype for Web , and learn more about the online version.
How to find the IP address of the interlocutor through Skype?
In order to calculate IP by login via Skype, there are two ways.
Using Skype Resolver
To do this, you need to use one of the Skype Resolver services. We repeat once again that this is a whole group of different programs and services, and not just one. Therefore, you do not need to download Skype Resolver.
Here are the Skype Resolver services that work online:
- resolvethem.com etc.
We decided to show how to recognize a person’s IP through Skype using the skyperesolver.net service as an example .
Important! Your manipulations will only succeed if the one you want to expose is online.
So, the procedure is:
- Go to the specified site.
- In the field where it says “Enter skype username or IP to resolve” enter the login of the person you need.
- Click on the line “Resolve …” and wait.
- If everything is fine, then you will see a green rectangle, where the cherished numbers will be. Under them you will read the country and region of residence.
- If you want to know some more details, then go to another resource – whoer.net/ru.
- In the “Whois” section, enter the ip-address that you calculated and click “Check”.
- Details appeared – city, provider, browser, OS.
- Almost complete disclosure.
If you want to improve your workflow, recommend Skype for Business to your boss .
Without the help of Skype Resolver
For the second option, you will not need Skype Resolver services, but you will need physical access to a friend’s computer.
- Launch the Task Manager (through the Control Panel or even easier – find it through the Windows search).
- Go to the “Performance” tab, and at the very bottom – “Open Resource Monitor”.
- In the “Network” subsection, find the file with Skype.
- Opposite it, the IP numbers will be located.
Now you know how to find out the ip of a person via Skype. We hope you need this information only for good purposes – to help a cute girl deal with a computer or just upgrade your hacking skills.
Leave a Reply