Do you want to build a digital product such as a website app or a mobile app? You can make an app by using the right software. If you know about developing an app you can do it yourself but if you do not have any knowledge you have to look for software developers. But, you also have to choose the right developer for building an app. There are so many different software available for building websites and apps and without having proper knowledge you will get confused. So, in this article, we will help you to learn how to become a tech stack founder from a full stack developer.
Each technology is used differently and has a unique function. There is no need to use two or more technologies at the same time if only one technology can help to complete the job.
Different Technologies Included in the Web Stacks
There are two main types of technologies included in the web stacks: server-side constituents and client-side constituents.
Server-side components are not seen by the users and are used for the functioning of the web app.
Client-side components help to present the required information to the user. This helps the user to see the app and work with it. The client-side technologies help to display the information to the users in a unique style. You will need to learn HTML and CSS for work on the client side.
Different Web Developers
There are three main types of web developers: Front-end, Back-end, and Full-stack.
Front-end developer: The job of a front-end developer is to transform the data into a type that can be easily understood by the user. They mainly work with the words, images, and other things that users interact with and see when they visit a website or a mobile app.
Back-end developers: Back-end developers mainly work on the processes that are not seen by the users in any form but these processes are important for the proper functioning of the website or an app. They mainly look after the app, server, and database. Back-end developers are proficient in server-side languages such as PHP, Python, .NET, JAVA, etc. They also have to manage data and use different tools such as MySQL, Firebase, Oracle, MongoDB, etc.
Full-stack developer: A person who has expertise in both front-end and back-end technologies is a full-stack developer. Therefore, he/she is they are responsible to handle both the server-side and client-side technologies. They have more skills and extensive knowledge of using both the front-end and back-end technologies efficiently.
The two most important front-end stacks that are used by developers include Angular JS which is used by Google and React JS used by Facebook.
Tips for Choosing the Right Tech Stack for Your Digital Product or Business
You must follow the given tips for choosing the right tech stack for your business. Since you will be at the beginning stage of working as a founder, you need to keep the following points in your mind.
- The first aim should be to launch the MVP. You should choose a framework that helps you to make all prototypes work quickly. You can also join a project based full stack developer course to learn more about full-stack technologies. WordPress is the best option if you are making a website.
You must know the prerequisites of your project. Do you want to add a chatbot to your app? If that is the case, you can use a tech stack such as Node.
- If you are making a website to enhance conversions, you have to work on a functional website. In such a situation Drupal is the best option. If your front end needs active interactions with users you can use React or Angular. You must understand the purpose of your project for selecting the right tech stack.
- The most important factor that affects the building of your website or a mobile app depends on the developers. Make sure that the developer is ready to work with your chosen tech stack. Therefore, you must choose a tech stack that is used commonly because a commonly used tech stack will also help you to work in the future without making any compromises with your business.
The tech stack that you choose also affects the cost of the development of your project. You must choose a tech stack by keeping in mind the following factors:
- You must choose highly skilled developers to achieve success for your project. The cost of hiring the developer will depend on the skills and technologies they know.
- When your website or an app is ready it does not mean that the job is finished. You have to keep in mind the maintenance cost of your app as well as the up-gradation cost. Therefore, you must choose open-source technologies as they will cost less and can be changed easily and quickly.
- Marketing is another important factor for a new tech stack founder. You will get more exposure if you develop and launch your app faster. You can learn more about your project from the feedback of the customers. You must keep the following things in mind:
- The tech stack that you select should allow you third-party integrations. This means that you can add features to your website or mobile app without any difficulty.
- Testing is important because any project cannot be built efficiently in the first attempt. You must face several problems and you should have the ability to fix the issues with the chosen tech stack easily without wasting much time.
- Make sure that the tech stack you choose allows you to add more features to your website or mobile app easily. This is scalability. Thus, the tech stack you choose should be easily scalable.
The last but not the least thing to keep in mind is that the app that you develop should be secure. You must run several security tests on both the server and client sides to remove any security threats. It is easy to grow your business if your project is solid and free from any security problems.
Thus, it is important to choose the best tech stack that will become the best lucrative option for your business. You must choose the tech stack depending on the goal of your business, its needs, and the resources available. It would lead to the desired developments and growth results.